Unrated 'd' shackles should not be used during a recovery as the shackle is not designed to withstand the stresses and angle of the forces during a recovery. Only use rated alloy recovery bow shackles.
Used when winching for double lining to increase the winches capacity during a recovery. Can also be used to alter direction with a second anchor point in difficult situations.
- Maximum cable diameter: 10mm
- Minimum breaking strength >14000kg
- Suitable for Steel wire rope, nylon, polyester and plasma rope
- Available in capacities up to 40 000kg
- Fitted with self-lubrication vesconite bushed sheaves for durability and ease of maintenance
WHERE TO PURCHASE
To purchase a SECURETECH product please visit one of the the stores below or click here to contact Special Industrial Supplies.